CELebrate at MRSL
JOIN THE TEAM
To operate a successful modern business fostering a strong relationship with the local community
while maintaining the Club’s heritage.
MRSL regards our staff as one of its most important assets. We not only foster leadership, but also teamwork. Our personnel are professionals whose entrepreneurial skills not only ensure they strive for customer satisfaction but also personal integrity.
Remember to SMILE!
Smile – Smile and acknowledge
Manners – Be courteous and respectful
Integrity – Be honest and true
Laugh – Have FUN
Exceptional – Give your best
- On the job training
- Certificate III in Hospitality
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- Productivity bonuses
- Meal discounts
- Flu vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to be a part of our professional customer experience team, click on the APPLY ONLINE button below or download the application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person to one of reception team members.
WE ARE HIRING
Merrylands RSL Club has multiple permanent part time positions available in the 𝗕𝗮𝗿 & 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 areas.
Our commitment is to focus our efforts on satisfying our customer’s needs. We will create a friendly work environment for our people. We regard our staff as one of its most important assets. We not only foster leadership, but also teamwork.
𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦, 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘, 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
- A friendly, positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- 𝗕𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Be able to multi-task
- Have a current and valid NSW RSA & RCG competency card (Essential)
- Work a rotating roster inclusive of mornings, nights and weekends
- Preferably have a second language – Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese), and Vietnamese speakers are highly encouraged to apply! (Not essential criteria)
- Higher levels of pay compared to the industry
- Generous & flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership on site
- Generous food & beverage staff discount
- Free on-site parking
- Training & Development opportunities
- Various reward, incentive and bonus programs
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to complete a pre-employment medical screening and national police check.
Interested candidates can go to www.mrsl.com.au/about-us/employment/ to APPLY ONLINE or download a copy of the application form.
𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬.